Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tapes / Adherent Wraps

Tapes / Adherent Wraps
A latex-free version of Coban Self-Adherent Wrap is available. The wrap adheres without adhesive or clips, can be adjusted easily, and won't slip or stick to the patient's skin. It can be used to protect primary dressings, control edema, wrap splints and arm boards, and secure intravenous and other devices, according to 3M Health Care. To read more please click here.
3M Coban Self-Adherent Wrap, Adhesive Silk Tape, Clear Plastic Surgical Waterproof Tape, Medipore Cloth Tape, Transpore Tape 1 x 1.5 YD

1 comment:

MalcolmPinto said...

Hi! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform. rapid antigen test australia price